Wednesday 5 November 2014

Today is the day!

Hello sugar plum fairies!
Today is the day!
Lisa is very busy today! No time to be kawaii! I have to bring my A-game! Woooo! 
So yesterday I had an interview alongside  my beat editor Elliott, with Jaron Brooks who is the main guy in the Ayn Rand institute! He was super interesting and spoke about a range of things, such as an "entitlement state", as he believes that giving to the poor encourages them to do nothing, however he also states that if he wasn't forced to give money he would help the poor anyway. He was very charming and spoke in an elaborate manner!

But today Lisa is on a big story! The SU £6000 story, Lisa has never been on camera before, the last 2 times I was behind the camera! So I'm really quite nervous! And then on Friday I'm going LIVE! So scary! 

Tonight I will do a bonfire night special makeup tutorial! So anticipate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment