Sunday 26 October 2014

Lets talk about SEXXXX

Hey babies,
So I was thinking... I know I'm a kawaii blog, which is supposed to be all cute and fluffy but I'm reaching that age (18 going on 19) where sex is a big topic!
Most people my age have already had sex! Being a virgin at the age of 18 in this era means you will get a shit ton of weird looks, many a times have people said to me "you're a virgin? why?" My best friend even lying about his virginity when we first met! 
But bearing in mind my target audience, I will talk to you about sex in the Kpop scene! Lets take a look into the girl groups, they are divided into 2 categories, the cuties such as APINK: 
A Pink
APINK are very sweet with their natural hair tones, soft subtle makeup and big doe eyes and small noses. Their image scream femininity and innocence. They will in no way, touch the sexy image, and this works for them, parents are happy for their children to watch their MV's, to go to their concerts etc.
Here check out some of Apinks MV's:
Next up we have the sexy girl groups! Which, after Hyuna's sexy appearance in Psy's "Gangnam Style", and Kpop started to flood into the mainstream, has started to become the norm in the KPOP industry! Which is suitable for me and the rest of  the '95ers as Kpop had grown up with us, but young children can now no longer watch certain 18+ mv's!
PSY- Gangnam Style
Hyunas's

One of the controversies this year was UKiss's " Quit Playing". The video had a huge backlash, with the fans practically crying as their beloved Oppas hooked up with other sexy women Infront of their very eyes. The video was then taken down, edited and then re-uploaded, the video still carries the same sexual tone but now you don't see the members getting as much action. 
One member, the adored Kevin, even had to appoligise to the fans for this video, a video that pales in comparison to nikki ninjas anaconda! But even with the new edited mv fans cried "oh how dare they do this to kevin Oppa, he's a baby!" "Oh UKiss, poor UKiss... They don't want this"...
OH PLEASE, they are horny 20 year olds, they are having sex. They loved the shooting! They had beautiful sexy woman dancing and grinding on them, they bloody loved it! And SEX SELLS. In fact if anyone can find me the original version of the MV please give me the link, I was in Spain when the MV came out so i was behind with the kpop news and missed it!

Photo of sistar, one of the older girl groups with s sexy concept
hyuna, part of 4minute, but also a very sexy soloist.
2pm, often shirtless and sweaty, with hard glare and sexy bodies. 

Let's talk about who I think is the queen of SEX in Kpop, btw there is s huge debate about this, as there is Boa, GaIn and lee hyeri! But I think Hyuna is the Queen. She is so outrageous and offends everyone and I love it! She is sexy as fuccccck! And what's best about her? She has a completely different persona off stage, she's a real cutie once she's back to being herself! 

Here are a couple of sexy Kpop videos's:
2PM: ADTOY
Hyuna- RED
AOA- Mini Skirt
Girl's Day- Something
GaIn- Fxxk U

Here are some more sweet innocent ones
Crayon Pop- BarBarBar  this song pisses me off to a new extreme
T-ARA- Bunny Style


Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment