Monday 24 November 2014

How to Publicly Humiliate Yourself- a tutorial by Lisa Collins

Hey SnowFlakes!
So I'm sitting here on my bed contemplating how this year has gone by way too fast, and somehow my mind had drifted to all the times I've embarrassed myself this past year. And I decided that is what I shall blog about today. 

This is in no particular order, but let's go! 

1. On Friday night, I got utterly drunk at my lecturers house and asked him when he lost his virginity.



2. I said this whilst being half past out lying on my studio editors legs.



3. It took me 40 takes to do a 1 minute introduction to a news report, until they broke down the script.

4. On the plane coming back from Spain this summer, I proceeded to knock straight into an air hostess, knocking over all the drinks she was holding.

5. On that same flight, I then accidentally fell into a mans lap.

6. I got kicked out a club for being drunk. Infront of the guy I liked.

7. On public TV I said "or. Via. Email." On my first ever broadcast. Now whenever anaconda by Nicki Minaj is on my friends torment me.

8. Again in Spain, I made out with this guy one night, the following night, he came over to talk to me... I ran away. Avoided all eye contact and when we were leaving I just shouted "Bye!" And was blanked. 

9. Realising that I was a weirdo for never having kissed with tongue. 

10. Cringing out when I tried to.

11. Accidentally pulling Dan H off his chair in 13.

12. Falling over myself, after laughing so hard at Dan Hon the floor.

13. Not drinking at all during Never have I ever.... No sexual experience revealed to all. 

14. Having Dan Morris carry me home.

The last one is actually a nice memories for me, Dan Morris is my big brother!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment