Tuesday 25 November 2014

Let it snow! Snowflake tutorial

Hey santa's little helpers!
So after I finished blogging yesterday, I was in quite a festive mood! 
As you may know, I live in Halls, so I'm always trying to make my room more 'homely'. This isn't an easy task, it takes a lot of time and money. 
I changed my bed spread to one more of my own liking instead of the university provided sheets. I have a shit tonne of pillows and cushions, and I've put up kawaii heart shaped fairy lights and I always buy fresh flowers, there are also photos in every corner of my room! Literally this is my notice board:
I bought way too many photo frames, ones that hang, some to sit on my window and some for my desk and bedside table!
But now Christmas is looming, I have decided since my room is a corner room and everyone who passes can look in, I need to make my room extra Christmassy... I will go out later on maybe in December to buy actual decorations, but for now, let's make snowflakes!!!

1. First get your a4 sheet of paper and fold to make a triangle. You should have a rectangle of paper not being used, use scissors to cut it off! 


2. Then you want to fold your triangle, into a small triangle! So just fold in half!

3. Then you want to fold this again, but this time fold a third so like this! 
And then again! But with the remaining side 


4. This is time to get creative!
This is where you design your own snowflakes! I suggest using a pen to draw the design first, don't worry of your first few don't look so great! Just keep going! 


For more tutorials, i would check out these Youtube Videos:

 

Some Blogs also have really good tutorials such as


No comments:

Post a Comment