Sunday 19 October 2014

Leon lunch

Hello beautiful blog readers<3
So today I went out on a lunch date, well actually I went shopping in Brent Cross. I came home for the weekend, so while I was here I went out with my boyfriend, so it was a toss up between Yo Sushi (which I absolutely adore, sushi for life) or Leon, which my friend from secondary school (EBS) recommended to me. 
Basically I'm a bit of a health food addict, I'm not crazy, like I still appreciate a good greasy burger and fries, but I know that if I want to live a long healthy life, I'll have to skip the burger for a salad! 
However if you're a student on a tight budget, I don't recommend this restaurant, for 2 people, lunch came to £19.40, but we're bucks students, our limited social life means we save money from going out, so we have extra money to spend on nice restaurants. Although apparently there is a 15% discount for students, but my NUS plus card hasn't arrived yet..
So I had the Chargrilled chicken aioli hotbox with brown rice, which was astoundingly good, the rice and chicken had this beautiful ranch dreading, which usually I am not particularly fond of, I mean if you're going to have a salad, keep it healthy, don't drown the goodness in pointless carbs and fat. Mehhhh personal opinion, haha.
But Conrad had the lamb kofte salad, which he said was good, it came with a super salad, which had a range of leaves, peas and I think he mentioned spinach? Not too sure, the lamb was "minty"
Little cutie!
So from this visit I've decided to give Leon a 10/10 for appearances, I loved the lay out of the shop, the fact it came in little boxes was super kawaii
10/10 for the taste, cause ohmygawd was it good and surprisingly really filling! 
But 7/10 for the price, as I can appreciate not everyone is okay with spending £20 on lunch for 2 #studentlife.
I love this place, and I'll definately be returning when I'm back in Barnet this Christmas!
This is the link to the restaurants website:     
http://leonrestaurants.co.uk
And this is the address for the Brent Cross branch: 
  1. Unit 53, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London NW4 3FP,

No comments:

Post a Comment